KYCC’s Recovery Services is an outpatient treatment program providing help for people facing drug and alcohol problems. Services are available to youth and adults ages 12 and up, men and women. Treatment is individualized according to each person’s needs and preferences toward successful long-term recovery.
- Individual, Group, and Family Counseling
- Crisis Intervention
- Case Management
- Recovery Support Services
- Information and Referral
- Drug Screening
- Services can be provided at no cost if you are eligible for Medi-Cal and My Health LA.
- We are delighted to announce that starting in September 2020, we will be accepting private pay.
- Intake by appointment only.
Please click on the link above for our referral form for outpatient services.
3727 W. 6th St. Suite 411
Los Angeles, CA 90020
Tel: (213) 365-7400
Fax (213) 263-9622
Tuesday through Thursday: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. (Building closes at 5:45 p.m.)
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. (Telephone or Telehealth Only)
KYCC’s Recovery Services is funded by Los Angeles County Department of Public Health, Substance Abuse Prevention and Control.