KYCC’s Recovery Services is an outpatient treatment program providing help for people facing drug and alcohol problems. Services are available to youth and adults ages 12 and up. Treatment is individualized according to each person’s needs and preferences toward successful long-term recovery.
- Individual, Group, and Family Counseling
- Case Management
- Recovery Support Services
- Information and Referral
- Drug Screening
- Services can be provided at no cost if you are eligible for Medi-Cal and My Health LA.
- Self pay is accepted for clients without Medi-Cal or My Health LA.
- Intake by appointment only.
If you would like more information, please complete the Contact Us form or call KYCC at (213) 365-7400 and ask to speak to a Recovery Services Counselor.
3727 W. 6th St. Suite 411
Los Angeles, CA 90020
Admissions: (213) 559-2230
Tel: (213) 365-7400
Fax (213) 263-9622
Monday: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 12:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Thursday: 12:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Saturday: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
KYCC’s Recovery Services is funded by Los Angeles County Department of Public Health, Substance Abuse Prevention and Control.
Certified by the State Department of Health Care Services.