Small Business Program
KYCC’s Small Business Development program offers various business services for small business in Koreatown, including workshops and 1-on-1 counseling. As a partner of the Small Business Administration’s Community Navigator Pilot Program, CalOSBA’s Technical Assistance Program grant recipient, and a member of the Asian Pacific Islander Small Business Collaborative (www.apisbp.org), KYCC is here to provide expert guidance and advice on how to start, manage, and grow your own business.
All small business services are available in English, Korean, and Spanish.
- 1-on-1 Business Counseling
- Access to Capital
- Business Skills Workshops
- Entrepreneurial Training Program
- Procurement Opportunities
- Technical Assistance
To schedule a free business counseling session, please email email@example.com or contact:
- Martin Kim for assistance in English/Korean (한국어) at (213) 365-7400 Ext. 5612
- Andy Kim for assistance in Korean (한국어) at (213) 365-7400 Ext. 5103
- Vanessa Sarmiento for assistance in Spanish at (213) 365-7400 Ext. 5108